Thank you for your interest in the 2012 Milwaukee Get Your Rear in Gear 5K Run/Walk. Online Registration is now closed. You can register during packet pickpup on Friday at Froedtert Medical College Cancer Center or on race morning at Hart Park.
Date: October 13, 2012
Registration & Packet Pick-up: 7 a.m.
Kids 1/2 Mile Fun Run: 8:10 a.m.
5K Timed Run: 8:30 a.m.
5K Walk: 8:35 a.m.
Pre-Registration via mail & online through October 10 at 6 p.m. CT
Adult 5K Run/Walk: $25
Children (12 and under) 5K: $12
Kids' Fun Run: $12
After October 10, at Packet Pick-up and on Race Day
Adult 5K Run/Walk: $35
Children (12 and under) 5K and/or Fun Run: $12
Click here for directions.
The Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West will honor the $94/night Medical College of Wisconsin rate.
Pre-Race Packet Pick-Up
Friday, October 12, 3 to 7 p.m.
Froedtert Medical College Cancer Center
9200 W. Wisconsin
- Packet pick-up is in the mezzanine, park under the Cancer Center, and take the "M" elevators to Level 1.
- Pick up your race bibs and shirts and register additional friends and family.
- Packets and registration are also available race day morning at Hart Park.
- Contact Lynn Fischer or (414) 805-1690 with any questions about packet pick-up.
- The “Colondar” will be available for purchase (Get Your Rear in Gear - Milwaukee volunteer, Kelly Kuster, is Miss June.)
- NOTE: Packets not picked-up on Friday will be available at Hart Park on Saturday morning.
Enjoy music from “Rodzina” throughout the morning.
Attention Survivors and Caregivers!
Stop tent for complimentary chair massages, refreshments and a gift basket drawing. Plus fellowship with others touched by colorectal cancer.
For the Kids
- Take part in a free workshop from The Home Depot
- Jump (safely please!) in the bounce house